ACCESS YOUR PEOPLES TRUST ACCOUNT AT CREDIT UNION SHARED BRANCHES
Through the affiliation with Service Centers Corporation, members can access their Peoples Trust accounts at more than 2,000 credit union branches around the country, including dozens in Michigan.
To find the shared branches nearest you, visit http://www.cuswirl.com/.
Credit Union Family Service Centers
Peoples Trust Credit Union is a participating member of Service Centers Corporation (SCC), an organization owned by many different credit unions who have pooled their resources to operate a network of shared Credit Union Family Service Centers.
(E. of US-23)
5810 Sheldon Road
(NE corner of Ford Road)
14481 Gratiot Ave.
(N of 7 Mile Rd.)
(S of 7 Mile Rd.)
30094 Ford Rd.
(W of Middlebelt)
6286 S. Westnedge
(Southland Mall in Portage)
33036 W. 7 Mile Rd.
(E of Farmington Rd.)
1445 W. 14 Mile Rd.
(W of I-75)
41690 10 Mile Rd.
(NW @ Meadowbrook)
25489 Grand River
(N of 7 Mile Rd.)
19224 Fort St.
(North of 9 Mile Rd.)
|St. Clair Shores
(At 13 Mile Rd.)
21584 Ecorse Rd.
(E of Telegraph)
|Maryland and Virginia Offices|
4003 Branch Avenue
6314 Springfield Plaza
1118 W. Broad St.
Expanded Hours at All Locations
Expanded daily and Saturday hours enable you to visit a Credit Union Family Service Center at convenient times to transact your routine credit financial business:
|Monday - Friday||9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
CREDIT UNION FAMILY SERVICE CENTERS TOLL FREE LOCATOR:
Services ProvidedHere's a list of services available at all Credit Union Family Service Center locations:
- Withdraw from your savings and checking accounts.
- Deposit into your savings and checking accounts.
- Obtain cash advances on Visa.
- Cash U.S. Postal Money Orders.
- Cash most payroll checks.
- Cash personal checks and other money orders up to $100.
- Transfer funds from one account to another.
- Make loan payments.
- Apply for most loans
- Close on most loans
- Purchase traveler's checks.
- Purchase money orders.
- Purchase theme park tickets.
- Use fax service.
- Have documents notarized.
- Obtain account balance inquiries.
- Obtain official corporate checks.
SCC PoliciesCredit Union Family Service Centers policies differ from those of PTCU; they include:
- Picture identification required
- Check endorsement verification
- A daily cash limit of $750 per member, per day, subject to cash availability and computer access
- Deposit holds on certain types of checks and money orders
- Completion of deposit and withdrawal slips prior to approaching a teller window. Complete information regarding policies and procedures is available at each Credit Union Family Service Center location.